Saturday, September 16, 2017

Friends Weave

My Favorite Things is once again hosting their yearly Card Design Supertar contest.  You can get details about the contest here They have great inspiration for their weekly and bi-monthly contests, and are generous with their prizes.  Here is the card I made for the Innovation Master Category.  I'm showing it in several pictures because of the steps involved to see everything in the card.  I will list my supples I used at the end of this post.


The outside (image above) of the card has a gate card design.  The image below shows what is seen when first opened:

Next the recipient would pull the center folds on the black apart and then a third side is revealed:

And here it is flat:
This is a great design for using lots of small images, I die cut a bazillion flowers and leaves for this card. MFT makes great dies and it was easy to crank them out.  The card was made using a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of black cardstock and two white strips measuring 2 1/16" x 5 1/2".  The strips are woven in through slits that I cut in black cardstock.  This was a fun card to make. 

Products I used:
MFT Die-namics Stitched Flowers
MFT Scattered Surface BG
MFT Cheerful Blessings
MFT LJD Whimsical Greetings

                                                             
Thanks for looking!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment