Saturday, September 23, 2017

Circles of Thanks

Simon Says Stamp has a bimonthly contest on Flickr and here is my entry for SSS Flickr Challenge #80. The challenge can be found here.


This challenge, called "Emboss Like a Boss," is to use embossing on your card: dry embossing, wet embossing, or embossing with impression plates.  For this card I chose to wet emboss on vellum and then color the back side using copic markers.  I stamped the circles from the SSS Ranunculus Sketch stamp set using white pigment ink and silver pearl embossing powder. For the focal point I added the Thanks die cut on top of a stitched sentiment strip. I like the look of embossing on vellum and coloring on the back.

Products I used:
SSS Sketch Ranunculus
SSS Painted Thanks die
MFT Blueprints 20

Thanks for looking!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment