Monday, September 18, 2017

Infinitely Grateful

Here is my last entry for the MFT 2017 Card Design Superstar contest, the details of which can be found here.  This card is being entered in the Clean and Simple category.

The card design is pretty straight forward, which is what one wants in a clean and simple design.  I think adding categories to this year's contest was a great idea.  I have enjoyed the challenge of coming up with three different types of cards.  I look forward to seeing the ladies that get chosen as this year's Card Design Superstars.

Products I used:
MFT Beautiful Butterflies
MFT Distressed Patterns
MFT Geometric Greenery
MFT Beautiful Butterlies Die-namics
MFT Inside/Out Stitched Circles
MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Circles
MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges

Thanks for looking!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment