Sunday, April 19, 2020

Grateful

Even though I am still working (from home), I've had time to make cards, mostly because I don't have to drive and my husband has taken up doing the grocery shopping.  I made this one for the Gina K. Designs April Monthly Mix Challenge, 
"Spring Fling."


White pigment ink on the kraft card stock looks so pretty. I colored the flowers and leaves with Copic markers and the highlights with colored pencils that were blended with Gamsol. The sequins were added for interest.

Products I used:
Gina K. Designs Whimsical Wildflowers
Gina K Designs Petite Flourish
Gina K Designs Wreath Builder

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, Robin - the sweet and subtle background compliments your lovely flower spray perfectly! I also wanted to let you know how much your recent comment at my blog meant to me.......in these days of so many places to show off your work, blogging seems to be declining and I often wonder if anyone gets anything from mine. Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know that you sometimes do. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete