Friday, March 13, 2020

Hello Friend

I made another card for the March Monthly Mix Challenge on the Gina K. Designs blog.  This month it is "Somewhere Over the Rainbow."  The challenge is to create a project that has a rainbow theme in it, whether through the colors or the sentiment.  I made a rainbow wreath.


I used Gina K inks with the leaves from the Autumn Wreath Builder set to make my wreath.  The texture on the peach cardstock was made with the Taylored Expressions embossing folder, Bead Board, and I embellished it with matching colored sequins.  The sentiment is from the Doodle Sayings stamp set.

Gina K inks used:                                     
Peach Bellini  Lemon Drop   Bubblegum Pink
Applemint      Ocean Mist     Lovely Lavender

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Another super card!Thanks for playing along in the March MMC over at Gina K. Designs! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete