Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Just Add Texture

GINA K DESIGNS I FEBRUARY 2020


Gina K Designs has a new challenge for the month of February, it's called Just Add Texture.  Embossing, texture paste, ribbons or other embellishments are just a few of the ways this can be done.  I dry embossed using the Gina K stencil, Rounded Swirl, and added a few sequins for my texture. I like the way my card came together with the flower and the black strips.  Here's my card for this month's challenge:


Products I used:

GKD Rounded Swirl Stencil
GKD Whimsical Wildflowers stamp set
GKD Just a Little stamp set
sequins

Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The black stripes really make the flower pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the beautiful color combo and how you used the stencil to emboss the background! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete