Friday, January 12, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge


Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenges are so fun and they have great themes.  I made this card for their latest challenge #88, Water Coloring.  The sample cards are gorgeous and great inspiration.  I stamped the SSS Kaledioscope and embossed it with silver pearl embossing powder.  I used picked raspberries, spun sugar, shabby shutters, and pumice stone distress inks for my water color.  The third pink color was made by mixing picked raspberries and spun sugar distress inks.  I added the pink paper to the happy die and did my own cutting around it.  To make the sentiments stand out I put them on vellum.   

Products I used:
SSS Center Cut Kaleidoscope BG
MFT Label Sentiments
HA Happy stamp & cut
Distress inks
WOW Silver Pearl embossing powder

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment