Sunday, January 14, 2018

Silver Heart


This card is my latest entry for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge that can be found here.

I started by embossing the Lined Up Dots BG with white on black, then black on white to make the background.  I made the frame by using two of the double stitched rectangle dies, then used that same die to cut the white piece for the center.  The heart was die cut from silver glitter paper.  I cut the arrow through the heart die twice so I could put a red one on top.  The sentiment was added by white embossing on a black strip and then using scissors to cut the flag end.  I love how the red just pops.

Products I used:
MFT Lined Up Dots BG
MFT Essential Sentiments
MFT Double Stitched Rect Stax dies
MFT Tag Builder Blueprints 5 die
SSS Large Hearts set die

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment