Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!


Sharing a card I made for Simon Says Stamp latest Flickr Challenge.  The details of the contest can be found here.  I haven't made a card for a while and so it felt great getting this one completed.  Now that the holidays are over I bet there will be more cards being made.  There are so many great blogs with so much inspiration.

I stamped the background Kaleidoscope Leaves BG stamp on kraft paper with white pigment ink and let that dry.  I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and then die cut it with a SSS Stitched Rectangle die.  To make the sentiment stand out more I layered it on vellum that was cut with the Drifting Border die also from Simon Says Stamp.  It is a simple card and the coloring was great fun.

Products I used:
SSS Kaleidoscope Leaves BG
SSS Script Thanks die
SSS Drifting Stitches Border die
SSS Stitched Rectangle die

Happy New Year and Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Robin! I love this card! It's gorgeous! And you need to go check the winners post over in the SSS Flickr group! I tried to find you on Instagram with no luck. (I thought you had an account there) Anyway, congrats! Make sure you respond to Simon's Flickr message to you, with your email address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete